Tuesday, December 15, 2015

It's Been Too Long!!



I have been terrible at writing on this blog!! In fact it has been nearly two years and a lot has transpired in my life since then! Got home from my mission worked on a ranch, worked at home, caught up with family and friends, skied, bought a truck and dirt bike, started working on power lines, dated some good and pretty girls, and finally convinced one to be my girlfriend!! haha you may be laughing about this, but let's be honest... It's true! 



Anyhow, I am going to be better at writing different posts similar to ones I have done in the past. for those of you who read these blogs I hope that they will influence you as that is the purpose of me writing them. Like them and share them as much as you want. I would like to help as many people as possible through my personal experiences. 

Thanks a milllion! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment