Saturday, November 16, 2013

It Gives Life Eternal

Grace

I see the Joy inside you
Every time that I'm around you



                     I look back and see
                   Just how it used to be



             Now I look up, and now I see
         How God is helping both you and me





He's right there beside us
In the very storms around us




First you need to believe
He was sent here to save you and me





Then we work a little harder
Because of the Love of our Heavenly Father



When you lay down your head at night remember
What he did to heal her



He walked by, and what'd she do?
She stuck out her arms and said, "I love you too"



She stretched forth her hands and had the faith
And then was healed by His simple grace


It's easy and it's beautiful
And it gives life Eternal

No comments:

Post a Comment