Tuesday, October 8, 2013



                                                                     Wyoming Missionary

     A lot of times when people see a mormon missionary they instantly think of a 19 year old boy who grew up in Salt Lake and never had a chance to experience life. I am here to share with you, my experiences as a Mormon from a small town in Wyoming and what my faith and religion means to me. 
     I have got the question many times on my mission about where I am from and what is my life story and why I am out here on a mission. I am proud to say, that I am from one of the greatest small towns in western Wyoming that you have ever been to! And I have had the blessed privilege to grow up with a fantastic family and amazing friends. 
     I was born and raised in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and I have enjoyed learning and growing, and coming closer to my Father in Heaven. It's not an easy road, and no one ever said that it would be, but God has said that it will be worth it! I know that it will be, and that is why I am on my mission at this very moment in life. I know that I can live with my family all together in Heaven when this life is over. I could be home working and going to school, doing what kids my age typically are doing at this point in life. But, I am not. I am blessed with the opportunity to serve my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for two years of my life, every minute of every day to show my appreciation for the love that he has shown for me and the ultimate sacrifice that he has made in my behalf. I love Jesus Christ, my brother and I want everyone to have the ability to show Him that they love him by using the Atonement in their lives.
     This is Christ's Gospel restored to the Earth today with a living prophet and 12 apostles who hold his authority, and I am here to share that glad message with all the people that I can!
     Next time you see a Mormon Missionary I invite you to sit and talk with them and hear their message! See how our message can bless your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment